Talent Acquisition Specialist
My client is an international Charity based in Surrey working as a Talent Acquisition Specialist for a period of 3 months whilst they recruit the permanent position. The post holder will also have the chance to apply for the permanent position as a temp to perm contract.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will primarily focus on supporting the recruitment of Country Level and Regional level International staff. The role will support the charity’s goal to increase collaboration across all areas whilst providing specialist knowledge and dedicated service to defined areas. You will responsible for maximising the opportunity to develop and grow relationships with leadership and external talent on a global basis.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Work with the organisations leadership to develop clear role and candidate profiles, ensuring that these reflect specific role and country requirements and complexities
- Proactively build, develop and manage key external talent pipelines.
- Create and maintain robust selection criteria throughout the different stages of the recruitment process.
- Build a pipeline of talent as part of proactive talent acquisition activities including headhunting to ensure that we are able to respond to organisational requirements in a timely manner and with well qualified, credible, engaged candidates. Actively supporting gender diversity and inclusion within all recruitment activities.
- Actively network across the NGO sector to share knowledge and developments in talent acquisition approaches.
International experience is desired.
Please apply now if you feel you have the relevant skills and experience.