Director of IT
Director of IT
- We are seeking a highly experienced Director of IT to support my client during an exciting period of transition and change. You will will be responsible and highly capable of the below.
- Define IT Strategy supporting business objectives, detailing roadmap of requirements for core systems and service levels.
- Lead and manage all contract mobilisations from a IT standpoint
- Lead Business improvement initiatives to improve the operational efficiencies of contracts.
- Manage and update the Target Operating model
- Lead and develop new innovative business solutions using smart technology (iot)
- Ensure IT requirements are planned, resourced, governed to support contract wins and business as usual activities
- Ensure the delivery of strategic programmes/projects
- Build relationships with client IT departments to foster a collaborative ways of working
- Build relationships with staff, strategic clients and external customers to enhance the business’s contribution to end customers by innovative/excellent use of IT.
Skills & Experience
- Ability to work at all levels and with appropriate 3rd parties
- Project/Programme management, including no-IT elements
- Awareness of continuous improvement methodology
- Finding solutions to meet the needs of multiple stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal skills and can convince, reassure, persuade and negotiate as appropriate
- A broad experience of technology and how it can measurably and positively impact the business performance and delivery of strategy
Qualifications/experience requiredQualified accountant or equivalent
What’s on offer?£75,000- £90,000 doe
This is a crucial position within the organisation.
For more information please send in your CV for consideration.