English National Ballet (ENB) is a world class touring ballet company, with an international reputation. The Company exists to bring world class classical ballet to the widest possible audience wherever they are and whatever their means. The company has had artistic excellence and creativity at its very core since it was founded in 1950. ENB is facing an exciting 2019 with the Company move to a new purpose built home on London City Island; the single biggest change in its 69 year history. They are looking to develop new relationships and nurture talent in order to achieve the full potential of their new facility.
We are seeking an exceptional senior HR professional to join ENB as their permanent HR Director as they embark on their exciting new move. Reporting to the Executive Director and responsible for a HR Manager, Coordinator, Assistant and Payroll Manager, you will be accountable for delivering the ENB’s HR function for a permanent employee base of around 200 people, that can rise to more than 300 during performance weeks.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Work closely with the Executive Director to build strong, effective relationships within the executive director team; embed the company’s vision and business plan objectives into day to day practice.
- Work with the Artistic Director to support the success of a new artistic team structure and key personnel.
- Develop and implement a strategy and tracking tool for staff engagement, productivity, well being and a positive working culture.
- Provide credible leadership to the HR team, incorporating a coaching and development approach.
- Articulate and embody a positive approach to change – actively coordinate change management projects and seize the opportunities provided by their new facilities and the neighbourhood of London City Island.
For more information please contact Rebecca Beardwell on 020 7747 6810 or by email at email@example.com.
Closing Date: 4th February 2019