Interim Management Accountant
An NHS Organisation based in Gloucestershire are looking for a forward thinking and commercially astute Management Accountant to join their Finance team on an interim basis
Reporting to the Head of Operational Finance, the successful candidate will maintain a close relationship with the Central Support and Operations teams producing their weekly and monthly reporting, whilst also taking ownership of a specific division and many ad hoc projects
• Produce monthly management accounts and reports for Executive and Trustee Board tracking variances and causation on a monthly basis
• Take a lead role in annual budgeting process and quarterly forecasting
• Provide solutions to queries on organisation wide issues and specifically manage internal customer interface
• Provide expertise on all management accounts and business processes
• Undertake ad-hoc projects that provide added value where required
• Part or fully qualified CIMA, ACCA or ACA accountant with a number of years accounts experience in a large finance team
• Prior experience in management accounting function with strong track record of producing monthly reporting information
• Highly numerate and analytical with strength in accuracy and attention to detail in a high output environment
• Strong collaboration skills and able to communicate effectively across multiple departmental functions
• Proactively drive improvements in process to generate measurable efficiencies and play a significant part in shaping the Finance function.
For more information in this position please send in your CV for consideration.
Part qualified /Qualified
What’s on offer?
£20 - 26 per hour