Interim Financial Accountant
My client is a public sector organisation in Somerset who is looking to recruit some additional financial accounting support into the Finance Team to help with an increase in workflow at year end
Key duties include will include:
• Supporting the completion of the annual accounts/annual report
• Preparation of annual accounts working papers
• Control account reconciliations (completion of allocated control accounts and review of others completed by junior team members)
• Undertake Bank, Sales Ledger and Purchase Ledger reconciliations, ensuring they are robust, accurate and completed on a timely basis
• Assist in the preparation of weekly cash flow forecasts
• Agreement of balances / exercise for year-end accounts
• Dealing with auditor queries
• Assist in preparation of monthly payroll
If you have the relevant experience, please send in your CV for consideration.
Part qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA
AAT or QBE
What’s on offer?
£25,000- £35,000 salary pro rata for 6 months