Technical Engineer, 2nd Line
Our client is one of the UK’s leading public-sector membership organisations.
They are seeking a 2nd Line Infrastructure Engineer to join their Infrastructure team in Canary Wharf.
You will provide Level 2 and Level 3 technical support to their users and work on projects to deliver new or updated infrastructure and desktop solutions based on agreed requirements and timescales.
Working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, the successful applicant will:
- Liaising and working with staff, suppliers and other IT teams to diagnose and resolve incidents and manage problems providing 2nd/3rd level support for office, network and data centre technologies.
- Supporting or leading on assigned change/project work related to end user, office, network and infrastructure technologies.
- Installing, configuring, maintaining and upgrading hardware and software applications
- Keeping abreast of developments to end user computing, networking, infrastructure and office technology role requirement one
- Have an unwavering commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.
The successful candidate will be qualified in a relevant IT discipline with experience of working in a customer focused IT support environment, including demonstrated administration experience in laas/Paasd Azure infrastructure. Good communication skills and a broad understanding of Service Desk and Desktop services and processes.
Whats on Offer
A good work-life balance plus an excellent benefits package that includes 30 days holiday (plus bank holidays) plus a pension which can be up to 21%, gym membership, healthcare.