Interim IT & Digital Project Manager
An NHS organisation in London are seeking an interim IT Project Manager to support a large transformation programme across Primary and Secondary Care.
The post holder will be responsible for identifying IT systems within an agreed overall digital model to drive forward technology enabled, service change. Key IT projects the post holder will be directly responsible for include neighbourhoods and integrated urgent care.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Developing the programme structure to take forward the identification and delivery plans for IT systems and the overall digital model for the transformation programme.
- Procuring and implementing IT systems, and adapting these systems so that these are aligned with new models of care
- Project managing the successful implementation of agreed IT systems where required for large user populations across multiple organisations and care settings within agreed parameters
- Providing overall leadership for driving through the digital model for the transformation programme and securing approval and on-going commitment for high value investments totalling up to £2.5m
- Working in an agile way and adjusting as required as new models of care are developed and refined during the course of the programme, and supporting the IT enabler team in agile working
- Developing policies and procedures for IT system implementations and associated new ways of working
- Demonstrable experience of working within an NHS project team
- A strong knowledge of the IT and Digital systems within the NHS
- Demonstrable success in leading and managing large strategic and complex IT projects to support transformation
- Experience of working with wide range of stakeholders and varying levels of seniority
If your experience fits in with what this role is looking for and you are available for a new assignment at short notice, please apply with your CV or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.