A prestigious and renowned membership body based in Central London is searching for a hands-on infrastructure professional with the technical prowess to manage cloud and on-premise platforms, and act as the SME for their evolving IT Infrastructure.
• Take ownership of cloud and on-premise platforms, including application, infrastructure and network services.
• Provide technical leadership, support and advice throughout the systems lifecycle to ensure IT systems are well maintained and meet business demands.
• Manage and collaborate with 3rd party suppliers and solution architecture to develop and maintain the IT estate’s roadmap.
• Review, monitor and evaluate application software to ensure performance, security effectiveness and efficiency levels are within business requirements.
• Allocate and monitor technical resources for BAU and projects.
• Demonstrable experience of developing IT processes and procedures
• Experience of using KPIs to drive continual service improvement.
• Strong communication skills to provide technical specifications in user-friendly language
A technical background is required, with the following to be considered essential
• A strong degree of understanding and experience with the Azure public cloud platform
• Excellent understanding of traditional cloud infrastructure and platform as a service (IaaS, PaaS)
• Experience managing on-site infrastructures
This is a permanent opportunity, with a salary of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum
A generous benefits package is on offer as well, including, but not limited to:
• Subsidised health club membership
• Season ticket loans worth up to £5,000
• Childcare vouchers of up to £243 a month
• Childcare allowances of up to £200 a month
• Lump sum life assurance cover of four times the national base.