A prestigious Regulatory Body in Central London is looking for a Database Developer to be responsible for design, development and management of a data warehouse environment used for analytics and reporting in Microsoft domain.
• Working closely with the Data & Business Intelligence manager and internal customers across the organisation to design, develop and maintain reports / analytics capability.
• Working with the Data Architecture Manager /Business Analyst to identify and resolve data issues through configuration of Data cleansing and de-duplication software.
• Managing the database aspects of the reporting and analytics platform(s) to ensure that reporting jobs are successfully run and analytics data aligns to timeliness / completeness requirements.
• Working with database administrators (the organisation and external suppliers) to ensure that the data warehouse is tuned for optimal performance.
• Working with business analysts and project managers to develop and refine reporting and analytics requirements.
• Ensure that the physical designs for the data warehouse and its data structures align with IT strategies, architecture frameworks and logical data models.
• Bachelor`s degree in a related area; master`s degree (or equivalent work experience) and Microsoft certifications are a strong plus.
• Proven experience with Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (2008, 2012 and 2014)
• Strong commitment to deadlines and to client service (internal and external)
• Strong verbal and written communications skills.
• Proven experience working on database technology used for business intelligence and/or analytics (SSIS, SSAS Tabular SSRS and Crystal Report)
• Proven experience administering a reporting database.
• Proven experience working with query languages including T-SQL, XML, DAX, MDX, Power Shell and PL/SQL.
This is a permanent role offering £42,000-£45,000. The organisation are looking to hire asap so please contact me with up to date CVs to apply.