CRM Database Manager (MS Dynamics)
Working for this global charity you will be responsible for managing and strategically developing their supporter database on MS Dynamics 365 to provide an integrated fundraising, campaigning, resource marketing, and supporter-focused database across the UK.
Your main duties will be
• Promoting the use of the supporter database across the organisation, determine appropriate database access rights for all users, and provide an environment of professional database management.
• Lead and develop their data management strategy and ensure the database can continue to support all aspects of the supporter journey. Line manage the Database Section within IT, and to integrate and manage regular working with external service providers.
• Responsible for preparing the annual work plans and managing the devolved expenditure budgets for the database and the database unit. Manage the quality of all supporter data held in the supporter database, and any data that may be held externally and to deliver a regular cycle of data cleansing and validation, utilising appropriate third party professional services.
• Responsible for the recruitment, training and management of the database unit. Responsible for recommending and implementing database requirements for them in conjunction with the Information Systems division who provide technical system support. Responsible for budget management and devising annual plans for the supporter database and the database unit, that reflect cross-organisational planning strategy.
• Leadership and overall responsibility for the day to day operational management of the database, and of a team of seven database specialists who are in turn responsible for analysis and reporting, the provision of database services and training.
• Working with key stakeholders in the development of new database functions to ensure the CRM database meets the evolving business requirements.
• Finding ways to improve the database in collaboration with other teams. Prioritising change requests and the work of the team.