Senior Human Resources Manager
My client is service provider looking for a Senior HR professional to join them for a period of a large-scale transformation. Reporting into the director of resourcing you will become the highest responsible person for HR. You will have extensive project delivery experience and a real track record of managing TUPE, Organisational change and transformation projects from an HR perspective.
As the successful candidate you will have:
- Ability to provide clear direction and focus to the team and be decisive and self-confident
- Work with leadership teams to enable and facilitate collaborative working and building of high-performance relationships across teams.
- Experience of leading and implementing change projects including the management of complex TUPE, HR transformation projects and reorganisation change programmes and managing complex HR issues.
- Management of the consultation process and experience of working with the unions
- Transformation communication and project management experience.
- Proven management skills
- Forward looking with a holistic approach
- Have good attention to details and strong people skills with the ability to build rapport and relationships quickly
- Up to date knowledge of employment legislation and the ability to translate this into innovative solutions to complex employment matters
- Excellent organisational skills and proven success in prioritising and delegating effectively with the ability to meet deadlines and deliver on time.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain effective working relationships at all levels of the organisation
- CIPD qualified, with demonstrable successful experience which is relevant to the role.
- Flexible and adaptable
- Strong HR generalist experience