A royal charity is currently looking for a HR Advisor for a period of 9 months to cover a maternity to join their supportive team of professionals, who work across HR, Learning & Development, Safeguarding and Volunteering within charity.
This is an exciting and new role where you will have the opportunity to make a difference to the lives of a committed and dedicated workforce. You will provide a proactive and professional HR service to the organisation.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with various HR queries throughout the charity and its associated Companies Trusts.
- Informing employees of their terms, conditions and entitlements and keeping them up to date on any changes that are made.
- Managing staff relationships, responding to any queries or problems that they have and managing their expectations.
- Encouraging and supporting the management and employee relationship to ensure it is developmental and effective.
- Handling HR matters reliably and in accordance with legal requirements and in a way that supports the organisations culture and our values.
- Supporting the Senior HR manager with various investigations, including grievance and disciplinary.
- Assisting with the logistical administration and development of our recruitment campaigns, spanning the full recruitment life cycle.