Global Recruitment Advisor
I am currently working with a global charity based in central London to recruit a Global Recruitment Advisor on a permanent basis.
This role will support the Recruitment Business Partner on the full recruitment remit, as well as process improvement projects and strategic recruitment planning as well as day to day recruitment tasks.
The main accountabilities held within this role will include:
- To lead on the development of and planning in relation to recruitment of roles, campaigns, strategies and solutions.
- Advise HR Business Partners and Managers on recruitment campaigns including but not limited to type of search and recruitment costs.
- Screen all applications and present suitable CVs to hiring managers, hold preliminary discussions with prospective candidates, set up interviews, manage feedback and act as point of contact between hiring manager and candidate.
- Work collaboratively with HR Business Partners and Recruitment Business Partner to develop and maximise efficiencies and improvements to recruitment processes.
- Oversee the use of recruitment agencies and maintain the Preferred Suppliers list and agreements as per the Procurement process.
- The role holder will work flexible hours where necessary to accommodate recruitment campaigns in locations with different timezones.
If you are interested in this role and believe you have the relevant skills and experience for the role, please submit your application ASAP.