I am currently working with a global charity based in central London to recruit a HR Officer on a 12 month FTC basis.
This is a generalist role which will cover day to day HR duties as well as some project work.
The main accountabilities held within this role will include:
- To be the first point of contact advising managers and staff on all general HR enquiries in adherence to the organisations policies and procedures, legislation and best practice
- Work with the HR team in the delivery of HR elements of organisational and cultural change activities
- Maintain the HR database including accurate input of records where necessary and dealing with database queries
- Prepare and issue documents including contracts, offer letters, probationary letters and leavers letters
- Arrange and conduct inductions, new joiner reviews and exit interviews as and when required
- Liaise with payroll provider to ensure all records and monthly changes are implemented as instructed and within agreed timescales
- Manage the administration of employee benefits, including pensions, child care vouchers and season-ticket loans, liaising with any external benefits providers as needed.