Recruitment Team Leader
Currently seeking a Recruitment Team Leader for a large trust in London on a Fixed Term Contract of 12 months:
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Develop and implement innovative approaches to recruitment and retention of staff. Advise Managers on how to develop and implement innovative approaches when recruitment and retention of staff is a challenge.
- Monitor and facilitate recruitment tracking activity including the Establishment Control Process where appropriate
- Produce recruitment key performance indicator information monthly for formal reports
- Manage and deliver specialist projects as directed by the Deputy or Director of Human Resources & Organisational Development
- Ensure staff have regular 1:1s and feedback. Ensure all staff participates in individual performance reviews and develop personal development plans.
What we are looking for:
- All applicants MUST have previous NHS experience.
- It is essential that you are competent using TRAC and ESR
- Knowledge of NHS Employers Safer Staffing practices and CIPD best practise