Medical ER Casework Lead
A large NHS Trust in South London is currently seeking an experienced Medical Employee Relations Advisor to join their team on permanent basis.
- Provide high quality expert advice to the Executive Medical Director’s team, divisional management and HR teams in all matters of conduct and capability standards, and employee relations concerning the medical & dental workforce
- Responsible for providing expert knowledge and advice on all employee relations casework concerning the Trust’s Medical & Dental workforce
- First point of contact for management, staff, trade unions and medical defence organisations on all issues relating to employee relations concerning medical & dental staff.
Key skills required:
- Evidence of working with/advising senior managers and Medical Directors, Clinical Directors and Clinical Leads on very complex ER casework (medical and non-medical)
- Practical experience at an advisory level of managing employee relations casework relating to medical & dental staff
- Able to manage complex and competing workloads, prioritising as necessary.