I am currently working with an education sector organisation based in Oxford to recruit a HR Advisor on a 4 month FTC basis.
This is a generalist role working with the HR services team acting as first point of contact for all HR queries.
The main accountabilities held within this role will include:• Planning, organising and managing employee relations casework and escalating to HRBPs where necessary
• Support and guide managers with performance management
• Take minutes as part of the grievance and disciplinary processes, and to undertake other administrative task where required for these processes.
• Work with the HRBP’s and the Recruitment Administrator to support with effective management of the staff recruitment process.
• Proactively support managers with people issues and to provide a first point of contact for any advice.
• Support the onboarding process of new employees and to liaise with HR Services for new employees
If you are interested in this role and believe you have the relevant skills and experience for the role, please submit your application ASAP.