HR Business Partner
I am currently working with an Oxford based education sector organisation to recruit an HR Business Partner on a fixed term contract basis for 6 months.
The key purpose of this role is to provide a HR consultancy service to specific directorates across the organisation to enable these directorates to effectively deliver their people plans.
The main accountabilities held within this role will include:
• Build relationships with senior business leaders to offer thought leadership on organisational and people-related strategy and execution.
• Leading, managing and coaching a team of HR Advisors in a supportive way to ensure progression, compliance and customer satisfaction.
• Provide expertise in the following areas: career planning, performance management, coaching, data analysis, compensation and rewards, employee relations, recognition programs, and strategic development.
• Provide both transformational advice on change management initiatives, organisational / departmental restructures / job role design / outsourcing / TUPE transfers / redundancy situations in order to improve cost and efficiency.
• To contribute to the development of the wider HR strategy and work closely with the senior management team to ensure cohesive and coordinated services across the Faculties.
• Manage employee relations issues with the HR Advisors including the ongoing relations with the trade unions.
If you are interested in this role and believe you have the relevant skills and experience for the role, please submit your application ASAP.