L&D and Recruitment Manager
I am currently working with a school based in north west London to recruit a Learning & Development and Recruitment Manager on a permanent basis.
This role will primarily focus on L&D and training needs across the school, however will also have full responsibility for recruitment needs across the school, and will also handle some day to day HR queries.
The main accountabilities held within this role will include:
- To work with the Director of HR to develop an appropriate framework of training for staff and managers. To build mandatory training into the LMS in order to automate the process as far as possible.
- To source and where appropriate, arrange learning and development activity for staff, ensuring that identified needs are met in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- To design and deliver training as needed.
- To provide a responsive and efficient end-to-end recruitment service for support staff (also providing support on academic campaigns as required) ensuring that the School’s Safeguarding obligations are met and all recruitment protocols are adhered to.
- Support managers to draft appropriate job descriptions, person specifications, interview questions and tasks.
- Communicate with candidates at all stages of selection processes, including interview arrangements and informing unsuccessful candidates of interview outcomes.
- To lead the sourcing and implementation of a Learning Management System (LMS) that ideally includes an appraisal management function
- To lead the implementation of the recruitment module in the new HR system, working with team colleagues and other departments as appropriate