I am currently working with a leading housing association based in central London to recruit a HR Advisor on a 10 month FTC basis.
This is a generalist role and I am ideally looking for candidates with experience in TUPE and ER.
The main accountabilities held within this role will include:
- Provide advice and guidance to staff and managers on the full range of HR issues, taking responsibility for a specific “patch” acting as their first point of contact
- Coach, educate and support managers on HR policies, procedures and using the iTrent system in order to appropriately manage their staff
- Manage the maternity, paternity, fixed term contract, secondment, flexible working and sabbatical processes for your patch
- Manage recruitment campaigns, including creating recruitment packs, writing recruitment adverts and updating all information on the Recruitment Management System (RMS) and other websites and working with external partners to ensure effective and efficient advertising of all vacancies
- Provide advice to recruiting managers about appropriate assessments and quality check shortlisting/assessment results to ensure consistency and compliance with internal and external controls
- Proactively manage short term and long term sickness and ill health capability issues, liaising closely with managers at all times. Make referrals to occupational health as required and provide support to managers to ensure any GP and OH recommendations are followed up appropriately
- Work with ER and Change Manager and HR Senior Managers in managing organisational change, redundancy and redeployment and TUPE transfers in line with policy and good practice. Attend consultation meetings and conduct redundancy meetings when required