Head of IT / Programme Manager
We are seeking a Head of IT / Programme Manager to support our client during an exciting period of transition and change. The organisation is currently in the process of outsourcing IT to a managed service provider. This change has resulted in the need for more temporary senior resource for the department.
You will be working alongside the organisations Head of IT on an initial 3 –month interim assignment and will be heavily involved in the strategy for the IT department going forward.
• Experience of managing process of outsourcing IT to a managed service provider.
• Define IT Strategy supporting business objectives, detailing roadmap of requirements for core systems and service levels.
• Experience of internal systems migrations and upgrades
• Lead Business improvement initiatives to improve the operational efficiencies of contracts.
• Ensure IT requirements are planned, resourced, governed to support contract wins and business as usual activities
• Ensure the delivery of strategic programmes/projects
• Build relationships with client IT departments to foster a collaborative ways of working
• Build relationships with staff, strategic clients and external customers to enhance the business’s contribution to end customers by innovative/excellent use of IT.
For more information please send in your CV for consideration.
What’s on offer?
£400- £500- per day