Interim Principal Intelligence Analyst
An interim Intelligence Analyst is required to support a Local Government organisation in London. As part of the Business Intelligence department the post holder will lead and initiate activity around the analysis and application of a wide range of data and information.
- To lead on bringing together performance analysis and insight across key areas
- To lead and oversee in the application of high-level statistical techniques, analytical modelling and forecasting to analyse data
- To develop and schedule a suite of reporting products tailored for a variety of audiences, including elected members and senior managers.
- To proactively identify and challenge areas of poor performance or inefficiency
- To strategically review comparative information for setting the Local Authority’s performance in context (benchmarking) with national and other Local Authority’s performance
- To contribute to needs analysis, provision of information and research and use this to support effective strategic commissioning.