Interim Programme Manager – Communications Transformation
An interim Programme Manager is required to support an NHS organisation with the upgrade and transformation of their communications system. Reporting to the CIO the post holder will be responsible for the initiation of the programme across the organisation.
Systems to be upgraded include all desk-based telephony, a fax machine replacement, a text message service and switchboard service review.
- To develop and agree a robust plan for the unified communications programme initiation and procurement stages, ensuring that all of the key deliverables are considered and timescales are within the period agreed with the Trust
- To prepare a projection of revenue and capital for current unified communications deployment and ensure that all resources required to support the programme are accurately forecast
- To maintain and develop effective financial management and delivery of the project and assess impact on departments including the clinical units clinical systems, business solutions and ICT infrastructure
- Maintain productive working relationships with the chosen supplier and other relevant third party suppliers / providers
- Negotiate and manage contracts and ensure the suppliers provide value for money and deliver in-line with contractual agreements
If your previous experience matches that outlines above and you are available at short notice to start a new contract, please apply with a copy of your CV.