Head of Income and Contracts Band 8C
I am actively looking for a Head of Income and Contracts for an NHS Trust based in the South East.
You will be reporting in to the Deputy Director of Finance and will be supporting the Ddof on the Income Management for theTrust, covering contracted activity -related income and also non contracted income.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Lead on the development of service line reporting (SLR) within the Trust.
• Responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining the policies and procedures associated with the Contracting, Costing and Income teams.
• Responsible for providing timely and accurate finance and activity information to internal stakeholders and the commissioners.
• To support the Deputy Director of Finance on the continuing implementation of Payment by Results (PbR) and advising the Trust on risk management strategies arising from changes to PbR.
• The post holder will need to make judgments and decisions on a range of complex financial situations and be responsible for leading and developing a team of professionals ensuring a comprehensive and efficient service is provided to Directors, senior managers, internal and external stakeholders at all times.
• Ensure that appropriate financial advice and support relating to contract and income is provided to budget holders across the Trust.
You must have held this role previously and worked at a Band 8c level for the past 5 years. If you would like more information and are interested please call me on 020 7747 7545 or email me firstname.lastname@example.org