Head of Operational Finance Band 8c
I am actively looking for a Head of Operational Finance for an NHS Trust based in the South East.
Key tasks include:
• Supporting the Deputy Director of Finance in providing a high standard financial management service working closely with the wider organisation including Executives, Divisional Directors, Divisional Director of Operations and Budget Holders to influence and support financial decisions at a strategic level.
• Responsible for providing timely and accurate financial reporting of the Trust position that meets the needs of the Trust Executive Committee, Finance Committee and Trust Board.
• Responsible for collating the Integrated Finance & Performance Board Report including a Trust forecast and leading the annual budget setting process
• The post holder will need to make judgments and decisions on a range of complex financial situations and be responsible for leading and developing a team of professionals ensuring a comprehensive and efficient service is provided to Directors, senior managers, budget holders and external stakeholders at all times.
• Responsible for promoting and creating a customer focussed ethos for Financial Management. You will also be responsible for:
• Providing the Integrated Finance and Performance board report
• Monthly financial reports reports for divisions
• Oversseing of Business Cases.
You must have held this role previously and worked at a Band 8c level for the past 5 years. Also yu must have worked in a large NHS Trust recently. If you would like more information and are interested please call me on 020 7747 7545 or email me