Finance Analyst – Income
I am actively looking for a Finance Analyst for Income for an NHS Trust based in London.
• You will be required to lead the process by which clinical activity data is extracted and translated into the correct format for import to the SLAM.
• Build external monitoring and reporting SLAM models.
• Perform relevant validation checks, analysis and trend reviews to ensure reported data is completed in the correct ways.
• Provide information to clinical teams and operational managers on the national tariff.
• Contribute to the month reporting of the income position, generating reports and other supporting analysis to understand the activity performance and related drivers of income.
• Monitor key changes in activity and income trends.
Above is a brief overview of what we are looking for so If you would like further information regarding this role please email Jadeclinch@morgan-law.com . It is essential you have held this role in a NHS Trust previously.