Finance Director for a live Music and Arts centre based in Central London.
£55,000 - £60,000 + benefits
An ideal role for someone passionate about music and arts, looking to take the next step in their career and gain further commercial experience.
• Providing strong and effective strategic leadership of the Finance function and team
• Developing business systems and technologies to eliminate manual processes
• Streamlining and automating work flows wherever possible
• Providing the company with deep analysis, data and business insight
• Leading the continued development and implementation of new or improved systems to enhance business effectiveness
• Overseeing the preparation of management information and Communicating of financial and non-financial results
• Managing the process of annual audits carried out by external auditors
• Company-wide budget preparation and ongoing proactive management
• Overall responsibility for working capital management (cashflow forecasting, debtor management, etc)
• Identifying commercial opportunities and driving revenue increases across the organisation
• Responsible for statutory reporting and compliance
Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA or ACCA)
What’s on offer?
£55,000 – 60,000 Starting Salary + benefits