A well established educational institution has a wonderful opportunity for a permanent HR Manger on a salary of £45,000-53,000.
Reporting to the Head of Organisation and People Development and one of four HR Managers, you will be responsible for the delivery of operational HR advice and services within the organisation.
- Coach and provide advice to the organisation’s managers so that they comply with employment policies and legislation.
- Handle ER casework including recording and analysing any ER issues raised.
- Support organisational change within the institution.
- Contribute to the efficient running of the organisation and support the implementation of their People Strategy.
- CIPD qualified or equivalent professional qualification
- Evidence of working in a HR operational role in an educational institution.
If this role is of interest to you and you feel that you would be a good fit, then please apply online today.