Finance Business Partner
London based, Globally renowned University
- A business partnering role within the management accounts team of the finance department at a leading university.
- Daily duties include providing high quality management information, performance monitoring and reporting while planning, budgeting and forecasting effectively, enabling faculties to achieve their objectives.
- The role is largely collaborative and will give you the opportunity to influence departmental and faculty decision making, creating an integrated finance support service.
- Managing the faculty reporting, forecasting and year end processes
- Working with faculties to create and monitor operational and finance plans
- Providing financial advice on a range of topics including performance management and resource allocation
- Providing mentoring/training through improving the financial knowledge of the staff within the team
- Developing business cases, costing and pricing for new initiatives
- CCAB qualified accountant
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Significant business partnering experience
- Experience in a senior finance role and substantial experience of management accounting theory
- Salary- 55,000
- Exceptional pension package
- Annual leave: 27 working days per annum pro rata
- Bank holidays and customary closure days are in addition to the annual leave entitlement