I am currently working with a charity based in central London to recruit a Payroll Manager on a permanent basis.
In this role you will be responsible for the full payroll, pensions and benefits remit, and is a great opportunity for an experienced payroll professional to lead the full payroll function.
The main accountabilities held within this role will include:
• Manage the monthly payroll form start to end for 300+ employees, using ADP iHCM and be the first point of contact for all payroll and pension queries
• Ensure our pension auto-enrolment scheme is managed effectively and new and current employees have a good understanding of our pension offerings
• Administer employee benefits and related processes at MOLA, e.g. health care scheme, cycle to work etc.
• Help to develop and improve our employee benefit offering, helping to ensure we’re an attractive place to work.
• Review and develop our payroll processes, procedures and control mechanisms, implementing change and improvements where necessary
If you are interested in this role and believe you have the relevant skills and experience for the role, please submit your application ASAP.