ESR Project Support Officer
I am currently working with a health sector organisation who are looking to recruit an ESR Project Support Officer on an interim basis.
Provide support to the Workforce Systems Development Manager in implementing ESR Self Service within the Trust. This will involve technical and administrative support to managers and employees in the new self-service functionality, and help provide user guides as well as develop and deliver training programmes.
The main accountabilities held within this role will include:
- Assist and support the Workforce Systems Development Manager and the Self Service Project in the rollout, maintenance and development of additional functionality within the ESR.
- Identify and co-ordinate new ways of working to improve the ESR service and its performance through the use of lean methodology
- Responsible for administrative support for the project, maintaining the project plan and arranging meetings
- Ensure accurate data is maintained in ESR through regular data cleansing activity
- Assist in reviewing currently internal processes to support implementation of ESR Self Service. external streamlining programmes and sector wide programmes.
- Liaise with external ESR Account Manager on any issues surrounding the implementation of the project where necessary.
- Assist and help deliver a training programme and user guidance to new ESR functionality.
- Where appropriate provide ESR training to Managers and employees on ESR functionality.
- Provide on-going general ESR support to the HR teams
- Assist in working with HealthRoster colleague to develop project plans that run in tandem and complement each other.
- Run Standard ESR BI Reports to help support project implementation as well as support the business as usual activities.
If you are looking for a new contract and have the relevant skills and experience for the role, please submit your application ASAP.