I am currently working with a local government organisation to recruit an ER Officer on a permanent basis.
In this role you will be responsible for leading on a range of ER cases and will deliver training to upskill managers on dealing with ER cases.
The main accountabilities held within this role will include:
- Provide advice and guidance to ensure compliance with policies and processes, seeking solutions based on current HR best practice.
- Work with the team in responding to commission requests to ensure that any intervention commissioned has clearly defined outcomes and measures of success.
- Undertake analysis of queries/cases/data and produce reports to inform decision making, as required, to ensure any HR interventions are informed by a combination of industry knowledge, tools and technology.
- Where applicable, manage, guide and support a team to ensure delivery of objectives and provide a customer focused service.
- Actively promote the Council’s equalities and diversity agenda and as appropriate develop specialist knowledge and expertise in this area
If you are interested in this role and believe you have the relevant skills and experience for the role, please submit your application ASAP.