Service Desk Analyst
Our client is a fantastic membership body who are looking for a Service Desk Analyst to join their established team. You will need the ability to pick up things quickly and hit the ground running in a busy support environment.
The client are looking for someone who can start as soon as possible.
- Based at the company’s London office, you’ll be responsible for providing 1st line support to all users.
- Troubleshooting a variety of hardware and software.
- Logging and managing requests.
- Performing repairs, upgrades, installations and other routine tasks.
- Being the first point of contact for customers, logging and resolving calls using the set procedures.
- Providing 2nd line support to individuals onsite.
- Escalating issues as and when necessary.
Skills and attributes required:
- Previous experience providing IT Support on a similar level
- Strong knowledge of IT hardware including printers, laptops and desktops
- Experience troubleshooting to resolve issues
- Experience working with Windows Server 2008/2012 and Windows 10
- Experience working with and supporting Office 365
- Knowledge of networking technologies- LAN/WAN/TCP/IP/DHCP
- Active Directory experience