Consumer Compliance Specialist
Consumer Compliance Specialist required to review all existing documentation, process and collateral relating to the consumer facing products and services of this membership organisation.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to understand the existing delivery and rationale
- Revise content of documentation for consistency and compliance
- Review existing processes and develop new processes which are fit for purpose i.e. consumer code, IBGs (further details to follow on commencement of role)
- Devise processes for monitoring compliance of members to the rules of the organisation relating to the consumer facing activity of the organisation
- Ensure all processes and content are compliant for FCA and GDPR and consumer law
- Eradicate exposure of the organisation to errors and potential litigation