Project Support Officer
You will be required to have exceptional organisational skills, the ability to multitask in a busy, timescale driven environment. To provide effective and efficient project and administrative support to projects and programmes that you have been assigned to
- Excellent communication skills, verbally and in writing
- Excellent IT skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook and Project)
- Ability to plan, prioritise and respond flexibly to changing demands
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to meet strict deadlines
- Ability to identify problems and present practical solutions
- Clear evidence of working effectively as a collaborative and supportive team member.
- Proven ability to manage project and programme budgets.
- Strong customer focus – demonstrating a thorough understanding of the customer needs.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience. A nationally recognised foundation level certification (Prince 2 or APM) in project management desirable
- Experience within a local authority , housing or the construction industry as a Project Support Officer would be ideal.