I have the opportunity for a versatile and talented HR Manager to join a growing and dedicated charity organisation based in Central London on a permanent basis
Key responsibilities in this role will include:
- Support the productive management of staff by delivering advice, training, information and assistance to managers, staff and staff representatives
- Manage and support on restructures and redundancy processes
- Coach and direct managers with staff issues to boost their management capabilities and confidence
- Manage recruitment campaigns and applications and advise on best practice
- Oversee relationships with external suppliers such as occupational health, DBS provider, recruitment agencies and consultants
If you are interested in this opportunity and feel you have the skills and experience required please send your updated CV ASAP.