My Higher Education client are looking for a Business Analyst to join them
Working within the Business Change Team in and alongside Student Services and other key colleagues, the main responsibilities will be managing multiple and complex stakeholder requirements, ensuring the solutions meet the underlying data models, working with multiple suppliers and data integrations throughout the project lifecycle.
You will have:
- Substantial business analysis experience, preferably within a business systems environment.
- ISEB Diploma in Business Analysis or similar.
- A full range of Business Analysis tools and techniques experience, and the ability to apply these at the correct time.
- Experience working with data requirements, modelling, capture and reporting, and the associated need for data protection regulation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the presentation of technical issues for non-specialist audiences.
- Experience of working as a BA in integrated software and hardware/equipment solutions.
- Experience of working with senior stakeholders and operational teams.
- Preferably, work experience with procurement and multiple suppliers.
- Preferably, work experience in an HE or Government sector
- Familiarity with creating benefits management and realisation plans.