I am currently working with the Museum of London Archaeology (MOLA) based in central London to recruit an HR Assistant on a permanent basis.
In this role you will act as the face of HR at MOLA, answering a range of HR queries, as well as completing a range of other day to day HR duties to a high standard.
The main accountabilities held within this role will include:
- To be the first point of contact for day-to-day routine HR questions and queries.
- Management of the HR inbox, ensuring issues and queries are handled in a fair and consistent manner in line with policies and procedures.
- Help run our recruitment, selection and on-boarding processes, ensuring candidates have a great experience
- Assist and advise line managers on how to develop fair recruitment and selection processes.
- Manage the induction programme for new joiners, delivering the HR induction to new joiners, ensuring joining staff have a solid introduction to the business.
- Run monthly management information reports as required