HR Systems Manager
I am currently working with one of our top institute clients who are based in Birmingham and are looking to recruit a HR Systems Manager on an 18- month fixed term contract.
The purpose of the role is to deliver a full -scale HR system review in 2019/20. This will include conducting a thorough ‘as is’ analysis of current HR online systems and capabilities, making recommendations for improvements, and leading on the implementation of new and enhanced processes and systems.
The main accountabilities held within this role will include:
- Manage the HR systems review project, building a thorough understanding of all HR systems and processes to determine current capability, strengths, and areas for development
- Work with stakeholders across the business to define and map out future system requirements.
- Work closely alongside existing teams outside HR to ensure solutions are joined-up and fit for purpose, e.g.
- IT – alignment with IT Strategy, business/process analysis
- Work closely with HR team to understand current systems and future requirements and build frameworks and operating understanding for management and maintenance post implementation
- HR Systems Manager
- Manage the new post of systems and MI partner to support current systems and reporting whilst building the future systems and MI frameworks
- Understand contractual arrangements for current HR systems, and work with providers to negotiate termination or renewal, as appropriate
- Lead the procurement exercise for new HR systems, including drafting specifications, evaluating responses, and providing feedback
- Lead the organisation wide implementation of the chosen system(s) ensuring business requirements, timelines and success measures are met through a seamless transition
- Experience of large-scale system review projects
- Experience of implementing joined-up HR systems
- Generalist HR background on all areas of the employee lifecycle
- Strong project management skills with evidence of working independently and taking responsibility for meeting agreed targets
- Experience of running procurement exercises
- Contract management experience, especially during implementation projects