Technical Business Analyst
Our client is a leading Charity in Central London who are seeking a Business Analyst for a 9 month maternity cover. You will work in a developed Business Analysis function as part of a team of 10 Business Analysts on global technical projects from business case through to completion. There is the possibility of an extension once the contract concludes.
- Providing pre-project analysis, supporting Business Case development, and outlining options to enable effective decision making and authorisations.
- Facilitation of demand led business meetings and working with Business Partners to understand the problem statement, undertaking contextual analysis, to ensure that Strategic Business Units (SBU) achieve business benefits.
- Supporting the Benefit planning and Realisation process.
- Analysis of GIS contracts, supporting renegotiation.
- Aligning Enterprise Architecture components with the business priorities, ensuring that our resources are deployed appropriately to fulfil approved demand.
Skills and attributes required:
- Multi-year experience of working in a Business Analyst role supporting business change programmes that impact across multiple functions / business areas and regions.
- Demonstrates the ability to organise and prioritise tasks to deliver agreed outputs to the required standards, on-time.
- Understands the ‘soft-side’ of Business Analysis and has experience of communicating effectively with stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong experience with process mapping
- Experience working in an agile environment