Business Analyst – Document Management and CMS Experience
A Government Department based in Central London is seeking a Business Analyst to assist with an upcoming Document Management and Case Management System project.
The team are currently in the process of procuring a Document and Case Management System, and the need for a temporary Business Analyst to support this work has been identified. The role will involve working with the project team and chosen supplier to implement the solution.
You must hold valid security clearance (SC) to undertake this post.
- Work with teams across the organisation to develop a detailed understanding of our internal processes and procedures, document them, and find ways to improve them through the use of technology
- Work with the project team and chosen supplier to ensure the solution is implemented to meet the business and user need
- Work in an Agile way to help map business process and configure the system
Skills and attributes required:
- Extensive experience of working as an IT Business Analyst
- Experience of implementing workflow automation, document management and case management systems – preferably IBM Case Manager
- Experience of documenting processes and procedures, such as process maps and flow diagrams
- Experience of working with a range of project management methodologies
- Experience of working in the legal sector, or a law enforcement agency
- Security Clearance