I am looking for an experienced HR Advisor to join a HR team in a Housing Association on a temporary basis (approximately 12 weeks). As an organisation they are expanding and have several roles that they want to recruit to. We need you to take a lead on the recruitment fill of the vacancies with talented and motivated people
Working in partnership with HR colleagues we will need you to:
- Lead the recruitment and selection process to successfully fill all vacancies across our business, coordinating the recruitment cycle from advertising to contract of employment
- Support the HR team with ongoing HR tasks commensurate with the role.
- Make sure that our service is customer-focussed, high quality and effective, all the time keeping in line with our policies, procedures and the law.
Where you have come from:
- Excellent HR skills gained from a generalist HR background, with significant experience in recruitment
- CIPD qualified (or equivalent) with relevant experience in a similar role.
- Experience of working well in teams
- Excellent organisational/administrative skills
What our teams see in you:
- Someone who knows their stuff and can communicate it clearly
- A team player who can work openly and create a positive atmosphere
- Someone who can be trusted to do the best for our business - real integrity and confidence in what you do
- An effective, determined and committed professional who cares about people
As a person you will be:
- Passionate about delivering excellent value for money services
- Committed to the principle of “tenant-led” and to working to our values
- Determined and driven by excellent results – some might say solutionoriented
- Highly organised and have a good way of prioritising in a busy environment
- Accurate, diligent and conscientious – a safe pair of hands
- Knowledgeable about current employment legislation and HR best practice
- Confident in how to use a computer and Microsoft packages – that’s essential