A reputable and impactful NDPB in London is looking for a versatile and communicative Applications Manager to lead in their upcoming and live projects to upgrade their business systems.
Responsibilities• Ensure the support of the Business systems by IT support staff and the Applications analyst.
• Advise stakeholders for the Office 365 project, including Microsoft Onedrive data migrations and SharePoint Online.
• Plan, manage and deliver a range of projects which may require complex analytics.
• Oversee the applications team to ensure the smooth running of their Microsoft SQL servers/databases.
• Maintain relationships with 3rd party vendors for any given business systems
Essential- Experience with SQL Database support and reporting tools is essential.
- Experience with Office 365 rollouts and support.
- Experience with SharePoint online.
Desirable- ITIL Service Management qualifications and experience is desirable.
- Project Management qualifications (Prince2, Agile) project management qualifications are desirable.
This is a Fixed-term role with a salary of £39,000 - £43,000 per annum.