An opportunity has arisen for a Reward Professional to join an organisation at a time of exciting change and transformation. The Reward lead will play a key role in supporting the organisation through this change to support and enable a high-achieving organisation culture.
The postholder will have proven expertise in innovative approaches to pay and reward together with:
- Understanding of pay and reward strategies and tactics and experience of their application in complex environments. Subject matter expert in Hay Job evaluation
- Experience in Executive remuneration issues, approaches and policies and how to manage relationships at a strategic level. Exceptionally strong networking and relationship building skills at all levels across and beyond the organisation.
- Experience of designing overall reward packages to attract, motivate and retain individuals and groups, with the ability to articulate complex reward and benefits information, both verbally and in writing (including negotiating skills), to meet business objectives and budget requirements.
- Proven experience in cross sector use of benchmarking, market data and salary surveys, to determine reward for critical and scarce skill and talent mobility.
- Full understanding of HR metrics and measures and their use in supporting effective decision making to drive organisational performance. Strong numerical and advanced analytical and Excel skills.