I am currently working with a charity organisation who are looking to recruit a HR Manager on a Fixed Term Contract.
The purpose of the role will lead the people management functions that underpin the organisation’s UK business priorities, values and culture. Also, to lead the implementation of the people strategy and manage large scale HR projects including reward and recognition, talent management and employee engagement, contributing to strategic objectives.
The main accountabilities held within this role will include:
- Leading the delivery and implementation of the People Strategy and People Plan across the entire organisation
- Working with the Deputy Director of People and Culture to lead and manage change management processes including restructures, redundancies, TUPE and changes to terms and conditions of employment
- Working with the Deputy Director of People and Culture and the Resourcing Advisor to develop staffing structures, job roles and contractual arrangements that best meet the changing needs of the organisation
- Provide strategic advice and support to HR Advisors regarding helping line managers improve engagement and performance within their teams
- Dealing with complex ER cases using HR knowledge and experience, as well as acting as an escalation point for the HR Specialists
- Building effective relationships across the organisation and ensure that a timely and responsive HR service is delivered that meets the needs of all stakeholders
- Collaborating with the Senior Learning and Development Specialist to ensure knowledge of key people issues is reflected in the learning and development plans to improve core people skills
If you are looking for a new contract and have the relevant skills and experience for the role, please submit your application ASAP.