Interim HRA Lead
HRA Lead wanted wanted for a Local Authority in London. The role will be a 6 month contract at least, paying £450 per day.
Key duties include
The ideal candidate will have experience of working as an HRA specialist in a Local Authority in previous roles and will be able to start a short notice.
• Maintain and develop the HRA 30 year Business Plan to support the council’s vision for its housing stock.
• Proactively identifying opportunities for the HRA and highlighting to officers any long term financial implications of new policies.
• Responsible for providing high quality financial information for the annual statement especially HRA accounts, contributing to the statutory returns relating to HRA.
• Monitoring budgets and providing budget reports monthly and/or as requested.
• Writing and/or contributing to committee reports to Members and/or SMT as required.
• Responsible for contribution to statutory returns relating to the HRA.
What’s on offer?
£450 per day inside of scope