Interim Financial Modeller - Commercial Project
I am currently recruiting for a London based Local Authority who are looking for an interim Financial Modeller to support a Commercial Project.
The role is for 3-6 months and the daily rate is negotiable, but the role does fall within IR35.
Please see below for more details
• Need to recruit a commercially minded interim with experience of working in an RSL setting
• 3- 6 months, but this could be a lot longer term and in reality the bare minimum will be 6 months
• Need someone to provide support for the Housing Company the Council have set up
• It is wholly owned by the Council and was set up to deliver more homes in the Borough
• It is a mix of Affordable Housing, Rentals and Sales and each has it’s own funding
• The support needed includes managing company cash flows, scheme appraisals, company returns, and financial modelling
• The schemes are funding by loan agreements from the Council at this point
• You will also be required to oversee budget monitoring and will be required to regularly present to Directors
• It is essential you are good with Excel, comfortable manipulating large volumes of data and can undertake high quality financial modelling
What’s on offer?
£400 per day inside of scope