Interim Group Head of Imaging
An Acute Trust in London are looking for an interim Group Head of Imaging to start in April. Reporting to the Executive Team and Director of Operations, you will be responsible for the day to day management of a multi-disciplinary team as well as a number of service improvements. A couple of key deliverables the client expects to be completed include:
- Embedding a new business cycle.
- Governance review of Imaging Services.
- Performance management review.
- Recruitment of a number of Operations Managers.
- Managing an equipment replacement programme.
The ideal candidate would:
- Be a qualified Radiographer.
- Proven track record of operational management a senior level (Band 9.)
- Experience in Imaging Services, Critical Care or Theatres.
- Experience in managing multiple sites.
This role falls inside of IR35.