HR Business Partner
We are seeking a HR Business Partner who is responsible for aligning vision and people. You will serve as a consultant to management across the spectrum of HR issues and act as both an employee champion and change agent, assessing the people impacts of the client area’s goals and anticipating HR-related needs.
You will be integrated into a team to bring business issues into the HR function, collaborating with specialist teams to develop integrated solutions to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the objectives of the organisation.
- Work with managers to understand resource requirements, and to develop plans to meet those requirements, working up to 12 months ahead.
- Use organisational understanding to advise on appropriate departmental & faculty design and help drive the implementation plans to change organisation structures.
- Coach people managers in the creation of effective and realistic development plans to ensure effective talent pools are in place. Support and facilitate talent reviews with line managers
- Advise on reward and remuneration issues, including secondments, promotions, etc. and ensure that due process is followed. Involve Pay and Reward teams where appropriate.
- Provide advice and counsel to managers and employees on all informal performance related issues, performance improvement, and terminations. Coach line managers to be confident and effective with lower level disciplinary and capability issues
Please get in touch for more details and full job description.
Salary up to circa 45- 60k