Interim Financial Accountant
I am looking for a Band 5 Financial Accountant for an NHS Trust for period of 3-6 months.
They are requiring some additional support to see them through year end.
• To deputise for the Financial Accounts Manager as and when required.
• Export bank statements for input on a daily basis for the Assistant Financial Accountant to post journals to the Cashbook Ledger.
• Assist the Assistant Financial Accountant in preparing and posting income journals to Accounts Receivable Ledger and General Ledger once all income has been agreed to invoices and/or general ledger codes.
• Set Up/Amendments and Removing of Standing Orders
• Responsible for preparing and posting journals for cancelled cheques and recalled BACS.
• Reconcile Balance Sheet codes on a monthly basis
• To assist in the preparation and implementation of the statutory annual accounts at the appropriate level for the post.
For more detail please email email@example.com or call Jade on 020 7747 7545.Please ensure you have NHS experience before applying,